- Sufficient exercise helps relieve elimination problems, excessive barking, destructiveness, separation anxiety and other common behavior problems
- Regular exercise helps ensure good physical and mental health
- Exercise helps tire a dog so he is less likely to misbehave
- Exercise helps improve muscle tone and joints
- Puppies need to go out every 3-4 hours for proper training and socialization
- Aging pets must be kept agile and fit, too
- Great for maintaining weight or weight loss
- Helps improve and maintain cardiovascular system
Benefits of Using a Regular Dog Walker in Annapolis
Most dogs have the energy and strength to travel an average of 15 miles a day.
Call Annapolis Dog Walkers today!
We hope to see you soon!
Benefits of Using a Pet Sitter in Annapolis
- While you're away, your dog remains in his own familiar and secure environment
- Your dog will receive constant love and attention
- Keeping your pet in his own environment will help prevent his exposure to illnesses that lurk around kennels
**does not apply to overnight stays
- Professional pet sitting and dog walking service; taking care of your pets is our full-time job and top priority
- Fully insured pet sitters and dog walkers
- Professional members of PUPS